PharOS is expanding its product pipeline and is currently recruiting for Technology Transfer Specialist in Technology Transfer Department based in company’s Headquarters in Athens, Greece.
- Support to product manufacturing introductions and cooperate in the introduction of transferring of the finished product to Contract Manufacturer or Out License Transfer
- Review of master formulas, ingredients specifications, manufacturing process directions, manufacturing protocols, manufacturing change notices, change controls, deviations during the manufacturing process of the finished product
- Participate in the scheduling of the production plan of the finished product and monitor the implementation
- Interface with production department at all phases of product manufacturing process through Out License Transfer or Contract Manufacturer facility
- Record test results, specifications, final formula procedures of the technology transfer of the finished product to commercial manufacturing runs
- Evaluate changes to the raw materials / critical excipient supplier for functionality and stability
- Review the stability data of the finished product sending by the Contract Manufacturer Facility
- Participate during the transferring/Scale up of a product to the Contract Manufacturer or Out License Transfer facility
Experience & Qualification
The ideal candidate should have:
- Education to a post-graduate degree level in Pharmacy, Pharmacology, Chemistry, Biology or similar scientific disciplines.
- At least 5 years’ experience to product formulation (mainly solid forms).
- Knowledge of pharmaceutical technology related to oral solid dosage forms, oral solutions and injectable presentations.
- Excellent English oral communication and scientific writing skills.
- Very good organizational and project management skills.
- Oriented to focus on detail.
- Communicate effectively both internally and externally.
PharOS Ltd Offers
- Competitive salary
- Healthcare package
- Continuous training on all aspects of CMC
- Challenging working environment