PharOS is expanding its product pipeline and is currently recruiting, for Regulatory Affairs Supervisor European Submissions, within the operations of the Regulatory Affairs department based in company’s Headquarters in Athens, Greece.
- Overall project management of European submissions, variations and renewals (DCP, MRP, CP and national procedures).
- RA guidance and support to Project Managers for all ongoing and new Regulatory Affairs activities.
- Review of response documents, prior to submission to the authorities of interest.
- Supervision and maintenance of RA internal databases and relevant SOPs.
Experience & Qualification:
The ideal candidate should have:
- Degree holder in Life sciences: Chemistry, Pharmacy, or similar scientific disciplines.
- At least 5 years’ experience in Regulatory Affairs.
- Excellent knowledge of EU Regulatory Framework and EU guidelines.
- A people-oriented approach as well as the ability to coach and motivate a team.
- Excellent organizational, project management and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communicational skills, both internally and externally.
- Excellent English oral and written communication skills.
PharOS Ltd Offers
- Competitive salary
- Healthcare package
- Continuous training on all aspects of RA
- Challenging working environment