Role and Responsibilities
The selected candidate will be responsible for the registration of pharmaceutical products (mainly generic products) in key emerging markets including Russia, CIS countries, Turkey, MENA, South Africa, Latin America and Asia-Pacific.
The Candidate will be responsible for all activities associated with the product registrations, such as preparation of documentation, communication with the local companies, as well as coordination of responses to the deficiencies raised by the regulatory agencies.
Experience & Qualification
- Degree holder in Life sciences: Pharmacy, Chemistry or related subjects.
- Experience in Non European regulatory submissions and variations
- Excellent knowledge of regulations, guidelines and procedures relating to registration of pharmaceutical products worldwide.
- Excellent English oral communication and scientific writing skills.
- Very good organizational and project management skills.
- Oriented to focus on detail.
- Communicate effectively both internally and externally.
PharOS Ltd Offers
- Competitive salary
- Healthcare package
- Continuous training on all aspects of Regulatory Affairs
- Challenging working environment