PharOS is seeking for an Purchasing Officer within the Purchasing Department based in company’s Headquarters in Athens, Greece.
Role and Responsibilities
- Purchasing of Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients (APIs) for Development purpose of the Pharmaceutical Product.
- Identification/Sourcing and Purchasing of Raw Material and Packaging materials as appropriate
- Manage stock and stock targets of raw materials, packing materials, tools
- Forecasting, monitoring and co-ordination of company’s raw materials purchasing for Production Planning purposes, ensuring timely delivery at the intended recipients globally (in-line with the company’s supply chain department practices).
- Coordinating with the Accounting Department for the settlement of the received Invoices
- Updating Purchasing Dept. Data bases.
Experience & Qualification
- Education to a post-graduate degree level in Pharmacy, Chemistry or similar scientific disciplines
- 0-2 years’ experience in Pharmaceutical Supply & Purchasing (Raw materials mainly) and/or R&D of Generic Pharmaceutical Products on a similar discipline
- Excellent English oral communication and scientific writing skills
- Experience in the Global Pharmaceutical Development will be favored
PharOS Ltd Offers
- Competitive salary
- Healthcare insurance package
- Continuous training
- Challenging working environment