PharOS is currently recruiting, a Portfolio Manager to support the Product Selection and prioritization process. The position will be based in company’s Headquarters in Athens, Greece.
- To organize and participate in Product Committee meetings, partnering with Regulatory Affairs/ Intellectual property/ Medical Affairs & Medical Information / Operations/ Supply chain teams to assign and review timing based on considerations of asset complexity and project priorities
- To prepare Business cases for the new products to be developed
- To provide insight to the R&D, BD and Operations/Site teams with the information needed to assess priority and resourcing, to approve and defer projects as needed
- To participate in Project teams to review and communicate the time, resources, and budgets necessary to execute projects.
- Assist the projects teams to provide sufficient input to illustrate the scope and value of projects prior at all steps of development (identification, formulation, scale up, submission etc), and to maintain project records up to date.
- Proactively identify potential problems and gaps early in the Product lifecycle. Provide visibility to take corrective actions before they impact financial and/or schedule restrictions
- Benchmark and collaborate with others in the portfolio management community to provide recommendations on current best practices that will yield a more effective project delivery
Experience & Qualification
The ideal candidate should have:
- Bachelor’s degree in a scientific related field (Pharmacy, Biology, Chemisry etc) Advanced degree in business, management, or economics strongly preferred
- Experience in the pharmaceutical and generic industry and In-depth knowledge of the generic market
- Ability to learn quickly, embrace new challenges, and leverage the expertise across the organization to drive business decisions
- Experience in project management
- Strong communication, presentation, collaboration and interpersonal skills
- Self-drive and motivation with excellent ability to establish networks.
- Detail oriented, able to multitask and meet deadlines
- Self-motivated, able to work in a team and independently
- Ability to communicate clearly and persuasively, orally and in writing
- Ability to think creatively using qualitative and quantitative information from variety of sources
- Analytical and planning skills
- Establish priorities and follow through commitments
- Excellent English communication skills
PharOS Ltd Offers
- Competitive salary
- Healthcare package
- Challenging working environment