Role & Responsibilities
The position reports to the Quality Control Manager
Within the company, the main purpose of the Laboratory Analyst is to perform analysis and reporting of samples and may be assigned to any section such as
- Raw material analysis
- Finished product analysis
- Analytical Method Validation as per ICH
- Analytical Method Transfer for the Active Pharmaceutical Ingredient (API) & the Finished Product
- ICH Stability Studies Analysis,
- Other duties include equipment calibration, documentation review, confirmatory analysis within investigations, participation in internal quality systems including training, ensuring compliance with cGLP, company procedures, Environmental Health & Safety regulations as well as Pharmacopoeial standards, Compilation or update SOP`s, test methods and/or worksheets, provide support on equipment troubleshooting and training to new or existing staff
Qualifications, Experience & Skills
- Education to a post-graduate degree level in Pharmacy, Chemistry, or similar scientific disciplines
- 1-2 years’ experience in Analytical research or Laboratory Quality Control preferably on Generic Pharmaceutical Products
- Knowledge of pharmaceutical technology related to tablets and capsules.
- Knowledge of ICH guidelines and EU requirements of cGMP & cGLP
- Knowledge and understanding of analytical methodologies and instrumentation.
- Possession of good communication, trouble-shooting and function skills.
- Principles of Environmental Health and Safety.
- Experience in the Global Pharmaceutical Development will be favored
- Excellent English oral communication and scientific writing skills
PharOS Ltd offers:
- Competitive salary
- Healthcare package
- Continuous training
- Challenging working environment