PharOS is enlarging its Legal Department and currently seeking for a Junior Legal Advisor. The ideal candidate should meet the following expectations:
- Participating initially, with the aim to be able to assist the Legal team, in drafting, reviewing and negotiating contracts between PharOS and client/suppliers/ third parties.
- Assist in other legal matters as well as perform as requested administrative and secretarial tasks, such as archiving.
- Participate in department’s meetings (internal and with third parties), as needed, and contribute by keeping minutes and track record.
- Responsible for contract proof reading.
- Support in providing legal advice to the internal functions, once well acquainted with the company’s business model.
- Assist in ensuring the company’s compliance with its contractual and/or legal obligations.
Experience & Qualification
The ideal candidate should have:
- Bachelor's degree in Law. Other educational titles preferably in Economics, Management or Business Administration will be an asset
- Previous experience in a business environment that provides the knowledge, skills, and abilities to perform the job will be an asset
- Ability to identify legal risks and develop tactical ways to minimize such risks
- Strong attention to detail and ability to reprioritize workload and meet changing project needs
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Must be able to work independently and as a team player
- Commercial and business understanding is essential
- Ability to negotiate with a Win – Win perspective
- Excellent oral and written English communication skills
- Pro-active and self-motivated individual
- A problem-solver with a highly commercial approach
- Willingness to learn
PharOS Ltd Offers
- Competitive salary
- Healthcare package
- Continuous training
- Positive and challenging working environment