Role & Responsibilities:
The IT Systems Administrator is responsible for maintaining the company’s IT network, servers, communication and security systems, ensuring that the IT infrastructure within the facility is maintained in a qualified state and runs smoothly and efficiently, while adhering to cGMP, company policies and procedures, EHS, good engineering practice and the relevant regulations at all times.
Qualifications and Experience:
• Advanced Diploma or Degree in IT.
• Microsoft and/ or Cisco certifications.
• Good knowledge of networking concepts, WAN/LAN configuration, security and monitoring.
• Good knowledge of MS Windows Server and Windows operating systems.
• Knowledge of common telecommunication systems.
• Hands on experience of installing IT hardware and software.
• Experience with Cisco ASA firewall technology, switching and routing.
• Have a minimum of two years’ experience in a similar role.
• Previous experience in a GMP environment is considered an asset.
Kindly send you CV to firstname.lastname@example.org