PharOS is expanding its product pipeline and is currently recruiting, for Product Development Officer within the operations of the Product Development department based in company’s Headquarters in Athens, Greece.
Role and Responsibilities
- Actively participate in the formulation development activities of generic pharmaceutical products
- Design and co-ordination of the formulation work.
- Data evaluation of the formulation trials
- Patent Review relevant to formulation development aspects
- On-site participation during technology transfer activities
- Data assessment of manufacturing & process validation activities
- Review and maintain the technical files of the products under development
- Generate relevant documentation intended for the pharmaceutical development module of the dossier
- Monitor ongoing stability studies, stability protocols and reports
Experience & Qualification
- Education to a post-graduate degree level in Pharmacy, Pharmaceutical Technology, or similar scientific disciplines
- At least 3 years’ experience in Formulation research & development of Generic Pharmaceutical Products
- Line-management experience will be preferred.
- Knowledge of ICH guidelines and EU requirements of GMP
- Excellent English oral communication and scientific writing skills
- Knowledge of CTD Dossier Compilation is preferred
- Experience in the Global Pharmaceutical Development will be favored
PharOS Ltd Offers
- Competitive salary
- Healthcare package
- Continuous training on all aspects of Pharmaceutical Product Development
- Challenging working environment