Within the company, the EHS Coordinator manages all activities required to ensure occupational health and safety of all employees. The EHS Coordinator is also responsible for all Environmental aspects related to the manufacturing plant. The EHS Coordinator takes an active role in ensuring that safe work practices are employed in all areas of the facility; warehouse, production, packaging, laboratories, technical areas and offices. The EHS is responsible for instilling a culture of best work practice in all areas and of reporting high risk areas. The EHS Coordinator must make sure that high risk areas are addressed in a reasonable time frame to prevent any accident from taking place.
Qualifications, Experience & Skills
1. A first degree or postgraduate degree in Occupational Health and Safety.
2. At least 3 years’ experience in a similar post preferably in a pharmaceutical manufacturing and testing plant.
3. Possess a pro-active, dynamic and flexible approach
4. Have excellent interpersonal and communication skills
5. Ability to coach, supervise and lead the team
6. Problem solving approach, organized & flexible
7. Proactive attitude towards work and learning new techniques.
8. Ability to understand and work towards the company vision and strategy
Cv’s to be forwarded to: email@example.com