PharOS is expanding its product pipeline and is currently recruiting, for Regulatory Affairs Supervisor - Non EU Submissions, within the operations of the Regulatory Affairs department based in company’s Headquarters in Athens, Greece.
- Overall project management of Non-EU submissions and post-approval variations.
- RA guidance and support to Project Managers for all ongoing / new submissions and post-approval variations.
- Design of regulatory strategies for submissions in Non-EU countries based on local national requirements.
- Setting up of internal RA database system and relevant SOPs.
Experience & Qualification:
The ideal candidate should have:
- Degree holder in Life sciences: Chemistry, Pharmacy, or similar scientific disciplines.
- Excellent knowledge of Non-EU general national requirements.
- At least 2 years’ experience in Non-EU countries submissions.
- A people-oriented approach as well as the ability to coach and motivate a team.
- Excellent organizational, project management and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communicational skills, both internally and externally.
- Excellent English oral and written communication skills.
PharOS Ltd Offers
- Competitive salary
- Healthcare package
- Continuous training on all aspects of RA
- Challenging working environment